Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hello...

Happy Saturday!

Saturday's mean it is Card Patterns day!

Let me first introduce our sponsor:

The Craft's Meow


You'll want to pop over to the Card Patterns blog to check out the fabbie prizes that The Craft's Meow is sponsoring!

I got to play with the Little Frieda and Lulu stamp:


I did a ton of fussy cutting and coloring...2 days in a row with the coloring thing:)

I had so much fun playing with some 'older' MME...So Sophie.  The alpha stickers are Cosmo Cricket and the buttons are foof-a-la.

Here is the fabbie sketch by Nina:


I hope that you'll play along with us!
You have read this article foof-a-la / mme / The Cat's Meow with the title hello.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/hello.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hello..."