Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

friends...

Happy Sunday!

Hope you all are having a great weekend...can't believe that it is Sunday already.

I have a fun little card to share with you...it is with a bunch of MME:


Seriously gotta love anything MME...

I was inspired by the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:


Porch Play

Can you say...fun and perfect?  I adore Cath's Trigger picks...

I was inspired by:

 the colors...the flowers...the edge of the table with the fun scallops...

At first glance you might not notice the 2 different sizes of zig zag'alicious stitching on this puppy...the center red panel has the tiny zigs all around the border and the red vertical strip on top of the yellow scallop piece has big zags:)

The Limelight Papercrafts sketch was perfect to play with:


I hope to have a surprise for you this morning....I'll be back:)

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!
You have read this article kaiser crafts / limelight / mme / pti / tuesday trigger with the title friends.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/friends.html. Thanks!

No comment for "friends..."