Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Good Days at Scrapping The Music...

The new challenge at Scrapping The Music features the song "Good Days" by Alain Clark. It's got some really awesome lyrics for Scrapping, and I chose the line "memories of the years I've left behind..."

Here's how it turned out...
This song made me think about the music I listened to in high school, so I decided to do my layout about that. My memories of my teen years are so entwined with the music I listened to, there's virtually no separating the two! I'm guessing that might be true for most people - music has a way of doing that, right? Anyhoo, it was fun to pay tribute to the old days.

The paper I used for this layout is another piece from my friend Nat Kalbach's "Emotions" line. I just love the painty, misty, handmade look of her papers, not to mention the gorgeous colors! Along with her paper, I did some doodling and stamping, and that's it! I felt like the images told the story, and I didn't really want to add anything else!

Click here to check out the challenge - we'd love it if you want to play along!

Oh, and p.s. - the new challenge is also up at the Fave Things blog!!! It's a super fun one!!! Click here to check it out...
You have read this article with the title Good Days at Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-days-at-scrapping-music_15.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Good Days at Scrapping The Music..."