Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday honey!!!

Today is Peet's birthday, so happy birthday sweetie!! No special plans for today he's not really a birthday celebrator so we will get some people over for a drink tonight and that's it!!!


And it's Friday again (no I am not going to say how fast time goes cause we all know that) and that means time for 10 things that make me happy today!!!!!
Remember you can also join the fun just go to Michelle B's blog and link up!!
So here we go!!!


1. White chocolate cranberry cookies, loooove them!!


2. That my LO was a Sketchy Fave!!!
3. The pics Rick made with his cellphone last Tuseday when he was on a school skitrip to Snowworld!! (I am not aloud to show them to you)
4. My morning coffee!!
5. My hubbies birthday and the gifts I am going to give him!!

6. Knowing that tomorrow will be about 70 degrees (21 degrees celsius)

7. Sjors leaning against the footstool!!
8. That I will be going back to Spain in 13 weeks!!!!
9. The red tulips I just bought myself!
10. The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars!!!


That's it for today, hope you will all have a wonderfull weekend!!!


xxx


You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday honey!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-birthday-honey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday honey!!!"