Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Madrid

was GREAT!! It's such a nice city, beautiful old buildings, great plaza's where you can drink, eat and enjoy the weather. If you ever get the change to go, go you won't regret it!!!
We had such a wonderfull time, the weather was so beautiful we could even eat dinner outside!! Here are a few pics!!!

Me at the Grand Via, where all the shops are!! I love Desigual a Spanish brand and they had a HUGE store wiyh a lot of grat clothes and cheaper than overhere, so I bought a few tops!!

Mom at the Grand Via near the Metropolisbuilding!

The Royal Palace by sunset!


The Royal Palace!



Madrid by night!
Of course I made loads of other pics, but I think you will see them back somewhere soon!!!
I haven't done a lot of creative things lately, but I can't wait to start again so many ideas!!!!!
I will be back tomorrow to visit you all, I am tired and want to watch Project Runway and than go to bed!!!
see you tomorrow!!!
Hugs!!






You have read this article with the title Madrid. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/madrid.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Madrid"