Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

keep calm and drink java...

Hello!

I've been having such a fun and r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g week....more on that in a smidge...I wanted to share a card with you:


Jolly by Golly!

I haven't played with my Jolly by Golly in a long time....now how fun is this?!  See that green thread?  My vintage green thread that just so happened to snap on me and scared me to smithereens.....good grief!  You can't really tell by the pic but the steam from the journaling spot has Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds on it:)

I was inspired by Allison's sketch over at the fabbie Jingle Belles Challenge blog!


Love her whimsical sketch..I actually pondered it for awhile...but knew that if I just jumped in, things would fall into place...I knew that my Cosmo Cricket goods would work for me:)

Speaking of the fabbie Allison...did you happen to catch her blog post about Word Verification & Comment Windows?   I ask that you just pop over and read about it...especially if you perhaps use Word Verification on your blog...

**chit chat**

Oh yes, you'll be seeing a ton of these Keep Calm images...


a big shout out to Linby that directed me to the fab site:)

I've been so happy to catch up on my sleep this week...I have the week off and start my new job on Monday...soooo excited for the change!!!!

You have read this article cosmo cricket / jingle belles with the title keep calm and drink java.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/keep-calm-and-drink-java.html. Thanks!

No comment for "keep calm and drink java..."