Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ekkk, so excited with my new Cricut Expression Tote Bag!!

I am sooo excited with the results of my Cricut Expression Tote!  I just finished it and could not be happier!  I have looked for a tote to carry my E to crops and either have found ugly ones or expensive ones!  And who wants to blow their crafty budget on a bag!  Then the other night it hit me ... ding,. ding, ding ... you own a sewing machine, silly ... make one you will love for 1/2 the price!  Grabbed this pattern, off to Joann's to find super cute fabric, etc and within about 1 hour I had it finished!  Yayyyyy!  I altered the pattern a bit .. but, I would not be a "true crafter" if I did not alter something, right!  I added pockets on the end to hold power cords, etc.  I am working on MY OWN pattern for a cartridge tote to match and will share that when I finish it!  Let me know what you think!! :)


Thanks for stopping by ...
Karen
You have read this article pictures / projects with the title Ekkk, so excited with my new Cricut Expression Tote Bag!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/ekkk-so-excited-with-my-new-cricut.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ekkk, so excited with my new Cricut Expression Tote Bag!!"