Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

woot woot!!!

♥♥Just a reminder that I'm on a bloggie break but please still leave me a comment...I'll be picking random comments from my scheduled blog posts and slinging out some candy♥♥


Happy Saturday!!!

♥♥
BRAK Alert♥♥
Come on back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday and Cardabilities Reveal!

Wanted to pop in and share some fabbie BRAK's that I've received....
First up is one from the great Michele V

She used one of my FAVORITE American Crafts papers...isn't it a-dorable?!!!

Thanks Michele...a girl should surround herself with cute owls!!!

Next up is a treasure chest of goodies from Yvonne!

Come on back tomorrow for a double goodness....my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card AND my Cardabilities Reveal!!!

You have read this article BRAK with the title woot woot!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/woot-woot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "woot woot!!!"