Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

So glad you stopped by!

I have a fun card to share with you today! This one lets my friends know I appreciate their visiting!


I'm so glad you stopped in yesterday!
t
Stamps: Squigglefly (beachy surprise)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co design paper, Martha Stewart dp
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch, Offray ribbon, Stickles,
gel pen (for faux stitching) & grandma's buttons!

I love that Squigglefly carries so many wonderful artists...this image is by one of my favorites, Cheryl Alger!!

I tried to do a bit of fancy "stitching" in the corners, but I think it looks more like a chicken footprint! lol

Is it still hot where you are? Pennsylvania is in a heatwave, ugh, we need rain sooo badly! The weatherman is forecasting storms for tomorrow, let's hope it drops enough rain to make it worthwhile!!


Here are some challenges...
Sassy Cheryl's~sketch
Crafty Calendar~summer/yellow
Stamp Insanity~water/summer
Cute Card Thursday~summer
Delightful Challenges~summertime/bright colors
My Partner in Crafting Crime~summertime
Crafty Ho's~fun in the sun
By the Cute & Girly~warm summer days
City Crafter~summer/red
Secret Crafter~water
Easy Craft Projects~summer
Drunken Stampers~summer vaca theme
My Sheri Crafts~summer
Iris' Challennge~summer
Creative Craft Challenge~summer
Color Chef~colors
Cowgirl Sunday~scallops & embellies
One Stitch @ a Time~ribbon


I usually don't like to combine that many challenges, but summertime was a popular one this week! If you aren't familiar with some of these challenges, check them out & add them to your list!

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!



.
You have read this article squigglefly / summer with the title So glad you stopped by!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-glad-you-stopped-by.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So glad you stopped by!"