Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hello sunshine!

Hello Sunshine...

Sunshine...it's been hot here in Washington..oy...like in the 90's...I don't craft well when it gets so hot:) Luckily the man installed a ceiling fan upstairs that makes a ginormous difference...thanks honey!!!!

I do believe Hello Sunshine is the first Cosmo Cricket line I bought...soo bright & happy, just like I like it!



Check it out...if you haven't heard yet, there is a new stamp company....my bloggie buddie Sparkle has started a new venture, Sparkle Creations!


She is sponsoring Sketch Saturday!!! I'm a newbie to their site but I'm always up for a sketch challenge:


This is also for Caardvarks current challenge which is to design a birthday card...

All the paper is Hello Sunshine, I used a SRM for the sentiment and the triple layer bloom? Oh yeah, that's from my bloggie buddy Li-bee-ti...woot woot...I just stitched on the black PTI button to bring out all the black in the card!!

♥♥blog candy alert♥♥

I wanted to share my Sparkle Happy Mail!

I not only won Sparkle's new stamp, Swimming Lucy, but a Sparkle original card and TONS of goodies...you can bet that I'll be examining how Sparks' colored Lucy...she is a master of coloring:) Thanks sooo much Sparks!!!!!

Thanks sooo much for stoppin' by!!!



You have read this article caardvarks / cosmo cricket / RAK / sketch saturday / srm with the title hello sunshine!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/hello-sunshine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hello sunshine!"