Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Paradise in a picture

First of all I want to thank all of you who left me a comment on my last post, it really made me feel so much better!! Love you all!!!

Yesterday we had a very warm day, about 90 degrees I know some of you are having much warmer weather but we are not used to that, our houses don't have airconditioning!!! I kept the dog inside and we stayed in as much as possible in the evening it started to rain but today is still warm and cloudy.
So summer has started!!!

Speaking of summer, over at CP4U we have a very nice summer challenge for you!!
This week Angie chose a very beautiful paradise picture as our inspiration!!!
And here is what I made of it.
This is the first time I used Graphic 45 paper, I always love their paper but I don't really know how to use it so I never bought me some, but I just couldn't resist this line!!
Here is a close up of the flower I made of the images of the lady, loved how it turned out!!

Hope you can join the fun!!!

Wish all you American girls a wonderfull independence day weekend!!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Paradise in a picture. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/paradise-in-picture.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paradise in a picture"