Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hi*ya cupcake!

Happy Saturday!

Just a speedy-quick post..I have 2 projects to share...first up is some sassy goodness:


I was inspired by the Cardabilites sketch #6:

Make sure you pop over and see what the Design Team shared....awesome work ladies!!!

I have another layout...I have sooo much scrapbooking to catch up on:)

We made Red Velvet Cupcakes...got the Waldorf Astoria recipe from Design*Sponge. The moustache cupcake toppers are compliments of Elsie Flannigan/Red Velvet Art!

The red polka dot paper is American Crafts...the red/white polka dot is Foof-a-la and the banner is American Crafts Letterbox...check it out...I dehoarded some of my martha cupcakes:)

I was absolutely inspired by the Stuck?! Sketch:



You really need to check it out over there...the DT rocks..I was thoroughly inspired by them...see my stitching on the round panel?!!!

Okay, that's it for today...I'm busy all weekend...painting, as in interior room painting and trying to clean my garage...grrrr...

We have a special week over at 365 Cards planned so make sure you don't miss out on all the fun!!!


You have read this article american crafts / cardabilities / foof-a-la / kaiser crafts / martha / pti / sassafras / stuck challenge / thickers with the title hi*ya cupcake!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/hiya-cupcake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hi*ya cupcake!"