Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

YIPPEE OUR NEW COUCH AND 2 CHAIRS ARRIVED!




We have SO much more room now that we put our television over the fireplace. It was a total pain to get the cable there. We had to hire a handyman and he had to open up the wall upstairs and run cable down, but we're so happy!!! The handyman also put those childproof locks on our drawers and cabinets which is also heavenly, because Carly was constantly getting into everything.
We went to Tina's best friend's baby shower yesterday and today we are going to the fair. I am excited for Carly to go to the petting zoo and see the animals. I also want to investigate the graphic design and photography work submitted in the art show so my class can participate next year and WIN! ha! I get so competitive!
My god mother gave Carly a swim lesson...or rather taught me how to teach Carly Friday and we both did so much better. Gretchen says we need to swim two times a day, like morning and late afternoon! She says she needs to practice practice practice. Meanwhile, that's going to be tough. Just swimming once a day will be a lot, but I'm into it! I'm excited for Carly. She just loves the water.
You have read this article with the title YIPPEE OUR NEW COUCH AND 2 CHAIRS ARRIVED!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/yippee-our-new-couch-and-2-chairs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "YIPPEE OUR NEW COUCH AND 2 CHAIRS ARRIVED!"