Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A love story..........

that's the new challenge over at CP4U!!!
You can read all about it at the blog!!!
This time it was my turn to come up with a challenge and since Monday was our anniversary I thought it would be fun to do a romantic one!!!
Can't believe we are married for 14 years now, we know eachother 22 years (that's more than half of my life)!!!!
I remember the first time I saw him, my friend had a huge crush on him and introduced me to him and I was like YAK what an arrogant ....!!!! Hahaha and look now, he can still be arrogant but he is the sweetest and loving man ever!! I hope we will be together for a long time!!
That's it for today!!!
Tomorrow it's Queensday in the Netherlands, we celebrate our Queen and her fam.
The whole country is celebrating, everybody is dressed in orange (our national color) the Queen and her fam will be visiting 2 towns and there will be all kinds of activities everywhere!!
Pete has to work (bummer) , so I will take the boys to the villagecentre (I'll take a photo of "the centre" and you will see that centre is a big word) where they can do all kind of games!!!
I'll be back tomorrow!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title A love story........... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/love-story.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A love story.........."