Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

the sky's the limit...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!!!


Today's sketch is a fun one...do you know why?

It's the sketch that our new Design Team members submitted for the recent DT Call...how fun is that? No pressure for me...yipes....Gloria and Rose will be so proud of me...I was a rebel...well as rebellious as I can get :) Let's face it, I'm a good girl :)

Okay, I recently received my new Practicing Creativity set....Look Up! I've said it before and I'll say it again...these puppies stamp like a dream!


I combined October Afternoon and Bella Blvd goodness...

Maybe it is the time of year but I can't seem to get enough of bright & fun colors...I seem to be gravitating towards that, or heck, maybe that's how I've been for awhile? The cloud panel, the hot air ballon and the sentiment are all on pop dots.

I'm a free form stamper...that's what I'm labeling it...I tend to walk away from a stamped project with ink all over my hands...what the heck? I use colorbox chalk ink on the images...and good grief, can you stand the banner? Sooo many possibilities...woot woot for Courtney for designing yet another fantabulous set!

I look forward to seeing what YOU create!!!!

P.S. Thanks to all of you that left birthday wishes for my man, Darin He appreciated them all and yes, the cookies too! LOL

You have read this article 365 DT / Bella Blvd / kaiser crafts / october afternoon / practicing creativity with the title the sky's the limit.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/sky-limit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the sky's the limit..."