Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

mini minialbum idea

I bough some Puma college pants. Puma products has this information thing were is size, prize and all kind of information. It was on my desk and I was going to throw it away when I got an idea. I do a minibook I mean real mini..:) 

I just cover it with designer paper and I'm going to decorate it later and meaby but it into my bag as a keychain.

So here is my mini minialbum almost finished. I just trace all lines into designer paper and tape those down.
I used Cosmo Cricet Earth love collection papers for this project. 


I hope you like this fun idea that I figered out..

Happy crafting moments.
Mirja
You have read this article Mini Album / recycling / Tip / Tutorial with the title mini minialbum idea. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/mini-minialbum-idea.html. Thanks!

No comment for "mini minialbum idea"