Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Almost 11 months!










Monday I started skipping my 9:30am pump. Carly's a week away from being 11 months old, so I thought I'd better try to start weaning her from breastfeeding. Low and behold, guess who appeared after a two year hiatus? Yes she did, aunt Flo. :) Maybe Stella will get her grove back now that my hormones are getting back to normal. That would be NICE! Although, I love being able to comfort Carly and share that special bond together. I am treasuring this time more than I could have ever imagined. We're going to wean slowly and probably keep night feedings for a while if that's possible.

You can see Carly's new left bottem tooth in the picture above.
You have read this article with the title Almost 11 months!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/almost-11-months.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Almost 11 months!"