Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Minnie Mouse and a Beach Ball!!!!

Well it is crazy how things shift but this weekend and next I have some large cake orders..... It takes up alot of my time.... Honestly I'de rather be scrapping but a change of pace is always good...

I made this Minnie Mouse cake....

[caption id="attachment_1298" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Minni Mouse cake with fresh flowers...."]Minni Mouse cake with fresh flowers....[/caption]

And to me at first this was a very strange order but my wonderful friend Allison thinks I can just make a cake look like anything she wants.... LOL. She wanted a beach ball cake... So glad I own a cake pan that makes Balls. I love this cake I think it came out cool...

[caption id="attachment_1300" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Beach ball cake...Bottom tier is the water... middle tier is the sand.... the ball is cake, too."]Beach ball cake...Bottom tier is the water... middle tier is the sand.... the ball is cake, too.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1299" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Top view!!!"]Top view!!![/caption]
You have read this article with the title Minnie Mouse and a Beach Ball!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/minnie-mouse-and-beach-ball.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Minnie Mouse and a Beach Ball!!!!"