Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

...I will give thee rest.



I just love the color scheme of blues and browns, and when I saw the ABC challenge last week, I really wanted to make a card with a sweet little image in those tones! However, the more I talked to people over these last few days, there is alot of pain & suffering going on right around our region with the economy and job loss. People need hope and to just know someone cares about them. So I felt a need to step it up a bit on the encouraging cards! Not to say a sweet little image wouldn't have done that, I just wanted to use some scripture...you all know what I mean, right? So, here is my ABC~B card for blue & brown, and I pray it lifts someone's spirit and they realize there are people who care! I hope you all realize that too! Blessings to all who read here!
You have read this article with the title ...I will give thee rest.. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-will-give-thee-rest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...I will give thee rest."