Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The GROSSEST THING EVER (echo ever, ever, ever)**updated**


For those of you who have an easy gag reflex, well...I'm sorry !
It's probably too late and you've already glanced at the picture.
Yes people. this is my leg. I've been working on this, unlike most pubescent boys, for ONLY 3 weeks.
Can you believe what a great amount of hair I can produce...oh and not all soft and light. No this is coarse, m-a-n hair. (look at it almost curling already)
I could give my brothers a run for their money.
You'd think I was Greek for hell sakes ;) ha ha ha

J has been SICKENED by this. not just a little sick either, but I can't look at them, get them away from me, I'm going to lose my dinner sick.

I'm having my 2000 parts waxed today. I hope I remember my camera so that I can take a picture of the material with all of my hair and its follicles on it. It's AMAZING to me.
It also hurts like a bitch.
Especially that strip of skin right at the panty line....between your pubic bone and your leg. You might as well be cutting my left big thumb toe off, that's how bad it hurts. and right around the ankle. aaaaaaah.

I know there are those women who choose to be all natural....that is TOTALLY ok with me. I'm just not one of those women. I want it all off. I don't want to worry about shaving for appointments. instruments getting all caught up on the way in if you will :)

oh the pain. the pain. the pain comes tonight.

****updated****
You people and your eyebrow waxing. you have NO FREAKING CLUE. none whatsoever to the pain of a leg and Brazilian wax. For the love of all that's holy.
Ankles are the worst. and then there is the bikini area.
This girl is goooood. she is fast. that is good. but she perfected my triangle and THAT I WON'T HAVE !
For those who are wondering and for those who consider it too much information. :)
I've only done the Brazilian 3 times in my life. For the Brazilian you get on all 4's and drop to your elbows...buttocks exp0sed and sticking STRAIGHT up in the air. oh yes you do. wax is applied to every crevice that holds hair, covered with material, and R E M O V E D . (when I say removed I mean ripped from the very depths of your inner cell make up)
The view they hold is much worse than any doctor might, I can only imagine.
I don't know her last name and leaving my money on the table made me feel dirty and used.
Here are a few pictures. The one is horribly blurry of my leg. but it shows the little dots where the blood RUSHES to the surface to try and heal the wounds left by that DAMN HOT WAX !
Tomorrow...after the blood leaves and returns to my barely beating heart....it's gonna look GOOOOOD !



bless my heart !
You have read this article with the title The GROSSEST THING EVER (echo ever, ever, ever)**updated**. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/grossest-thing-ever-echo-ever-ever.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The GROSSEST THING EVER (echo ever, ever, ever)**updated**"