Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What Dreams are made of !

I just wanted to report that I showered all but ONE day last week.
I thought I'd challenge myself (yes this required me to take to arms) and put things aside for the purity of my body and soul.
J didn't even notice.
What does that say about our relationship ? What does that say about our awareness of one another ? What does that say about the way I think that I look when I DO get ready for fuck sakes ??!!
Not a whole lot I guess.

I decided for social reasons to keep it up, so as I sit here I'm showered and ready to answer my door if any one comes to call. (again....crickets chirping)

I had a dream last night that I was making out with some Russian girl. (very good kisser) We were on foreign land and I snuck her on to our plane because (as with the beginning of all lesbian relationships) I was in love and wanted her to move in with me immediately. We landed and all was well...when I realized she was a suicide bomber and was going to blow up a bunch of stuff. God and I thought I knew her. I mean.....REALLY knew her. All of that time we spent together (hiding) and making out in the dressing room (WTF?)

My conclusion....I still miss Rosie.

J asked me when I was going to post pictures of the finished playhouse......honey, since I had an affair in my dreams last night, and was bringing the terrorist, bitch, slut, whore to move in with us....I will adhere to your request.
TA DA !!!!!!!
























Time spent (total) : 10 days
Felt like : 2 months
Trips to home depot : 12
Times up and down the ladder : too many to count
Time taken off of mowing the lawn : 2 minutes
Total price : $1,400.00
Memories built : PRICELESS
You have read this article with the title What Dreams are made of !. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-dreams-are-made-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What Dreams are made of !"