Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

LPGA and SWING

What a beautiful day Yesterday! We were so excited to go LPGA. It was our first time to go there. I was awed! There is so many butch and dykes there. It was amazing to see those professional players who acts like us! So humble!



As soon as we were ready to go back home. We were standing in line, I was checking my pager . I got a message from a babysitter. Oh no! H asked me - what's wrong? I said its from the babysitter. H got so worried and said - what's wrong - is everything ok? I just was chuckling.


Message from babysitter: Don't want you to be panic. My mistake to put her in the swing. Now she is stuck. I can not pull her out. I'm trying to calm her now and figure out how to get her out. I'm thinking what to do next.


I replied: That's ok... Important to remain calm. Take M's shoes off and tell her to straight her leg and feet down. Then pull her out from the swing. It's ok. Please keep me post.


Message from babysitter: Pull her out in front or from back?


I replied: Try both.


Message from babysitter: I tried everything. She still stuck! She is ok. She was upset a little. She is calm now.


I replied: Oh no... Is she crying now? ummm.... I think I will contact one of my freind who live nearby.


Message from babysitter: M said, "I'm a little BIG for this swing"


I sent her other message: Where K?


Message from babysitter: sleeping on me at this moment


I sent a message to my friend who lived nearby to see if she could help. She replied and said she's on way to playground to help babysitter.


I sent babysitter a message : my freind is on the way and tell M - mommy's friend is coming to get you out.


Message from babysitter: I told M. She is very much calm. She's so good!


Message from babysitter: M is out of the swing finally!!!


Friend sent message: LOL, That was my first time I see a kid stuck in the swing. glad to help the sitter. Gave them a ride home and now they are cooling off.

I replied to a friend: Many thanks and I owe you one!!!
You have read this article lpga / mikaela / swing with the title LPGA and SWING. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/06/lpga-and-swing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LPGA and SWING"