Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Preschool Painting Fun


I'm sure it's no surprise that Anna loves to paint and do crafts.  She would do them all day long....picture after picture, craft after craft.  Sometimes, though, I don't run out of ideas (like after the 10th activity of the morning) or either I just don't feel like getting all the stuff needed together.

Thankfully, I found Learn.Create.Love.  It's an amazing site with awesome painting printables.  Anna actually asks to browse the site by name to see what she feels like painting.  Below are just a few of our recent creations.  You just have to check out the site!  It's a go-to when I need something quick, easy and relatively mess free for my preschooler!!











You have read this article Preschool / Preschool Activities / Preschool Crafts with the title Preschool Painting Fun. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/11/preschool-painting-fun.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Preschool Painting Fun"