Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Making a Chalk Drawn City



We spend lots of time outside and lots of time drawing with chalk.  I'm not really sure why I've never ventured any further than hearts and butterflies with my chalk drawings....but I love this chalk city!!


First I drew some roads for the kids to ride their tricycles on.


Then gave the roads a "go"...

and "stop" sign.


And sent them on their way...


Anna requested a house with a garage, and we also drew a pool, our Mimi's house and some other random buildings for our city.


Even my little guy loved riding around!!

Here's to some chalk fun!!



You have read this article Invitations to Play / Preschool Activities / Toddler Activities with the title Making a Chalk Drawn City. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/09/making-chalk-drawn-city.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Making a Chalk Drawn City"