Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Summer Fun - Table Top Tin Foil Painting



This is another fun little art activity from our Summer Fun List.  

I decided to change things up a little for the tin foil painting and covered my daughter's little table with tin foil.  I used painters tape so it was easy to remove and it worked really well.  We've done something similar in the past but we covered the table with a variety of different papers.


I also read somewhere to mix the paint with a little bit of dish soap, so we did.  I'm not sure it made much of a difference.


My daughter, Anna, really enjoyed painting "on the table".  It was something fun and new for her!




You have read this article Preschool Activities / Rainy Day Activities / Toddler Art with the title Summer Fun - Table Top Tin Foil Painting. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-fun-table-top-tin-foil-painting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Summer Fun - Table Top Tin Foil Painting"