Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rainbow Rice Fun


Like most toddlers and preschoolers, my kids love playing with anything that can be poured, scooped or shoveled (beans, rice, pasta).  So the other day, I decided to make a super large batch of rainbow rice and rainbow pasta.


I added some shovels, rakes, watering cans, bowls and little cups and let them have some fun.


I used the neon food coloring drops and the colors turned out so beautiful and so vibrant!


I also added some rainbow pasta too, but I think they really just loved playing with the rice.





Lots of scooping, pouring and shoveling for sure!!

You have read this article Invitations to Play / Preschool Activities / Sensory Bin / Toddler Activities with the title Rainbow Rice Fun. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2012/06/rainbow-rice-fun.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rainbow Rice Fun"