Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I finished a couple of pages at the crop...

My monthly girls crop was fabulous! We always have such a great time together. I'm mad at myself for not taking a picture this month tho - ack! I got so caught up in the fun that I forgot all about it. Oh well. I did do a bunch of backgrounds and collages in my art journal, which I will share as soon as I finish them up with the journaling. Here are my last couple of days' pages...




I originally titled this one "Little Wonders," because of my fascination with birds. Then it made me think of the song by Rob Thomas, which sent my journaling in a whole different direction. I love it when that happens...

I know I've got some questions to answer and I have not forgotten - I will get to them soon, and if you have anymore, feel free to leave them in the comments! Thanks so much for visiting!!! I appreciate you!
You have read this article with the title I finished a couple of pages at the crop.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-finished-couple-of-pages-at-crop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I finished a couple of pages at the crop..."