Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Coyote Love and More...

Hi everyone! I've got three new art journal pages to share with you today! This first one is from before vacation. The journaling is about a dream I had, which leads me to believe I have a new animal totem in my life...
It's done on the back side of this one. Dawn had asked if I was going to put anything inside the sleeve. This time I'm not, simply because I love the way the other pages show through.


Here's one from October 19th. Check out the temperature difference since the one above. Aargh...
The background on this one is a map, which I covered with little bits of leftover scrapbook paper, to form a mosaic. Then there's gesso, then paint, then the collage stuff over the top. The last step was the writing.

And lastly, a page from October 20th...

I'm heading out to my monthly crop with my girlfriends today, so I should have more to share tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!!!
You have read this article with the title Coyote Love and More.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/10/coyote-love-and-more.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Coyote Love and More..."