Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Honeymoon 5 Travel Journal Beginnings...

I finished the title page for our travel journal today! Here's how it turned out...

The photo is one we had taken with the Monsters, Inc. guys at Hollywood Studios. They were so cute! I drew the blue letters with a Poster-Paint Sharpie; and the rest of the title was stamped. The word bubble is from Studio Calico.

Now I'm off to work in my art journal. I'd like to finish it up before the end of October, cuz I bought a new one for Julie's class, which starts on November 1st.

Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Honeymoon 5 Travel Journal Beginnings.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/10/honeymoon-5-travel-journal-beginnings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Honeymoon 5 Travel Journal Beginnings..."