Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Daily Record...

So, I've been obsessing about Project Life for about a month now. I am loving the concept of documenting our life thru photographs and memorabilia, and think it will be a nice complement to my art journaling. Now, if you know me, you know that I'm not very good at waiting. Once I feel inspired to do something, I want to do it NOW. HA.

I always end up starting projects early. In 2009, I started Project 12 in December, rather than waiting for January. This past year, I made a Pre-Smashbook Smashbook, cuz I couldn't wait for the Smashbooks to come out. And now, I've been thinking - how can I document my life for the next three months, while I wait for the new Project Life designs to come out?

Here's what I came up with - I am using a Blue (Retro) Smashbook and calling it...

The Daily Record!

I started with October 1st, and I'm going to try to make this book last until the end of the year. Sometimes documenting a day at a time...




but I plan to most often document a week at a time...

whatever seems to work best at the moment...

I'm not journaling a lot, just enough to explain what the pics are about. It's proving to be a lot of fun and very low pressure! One thing I love about Smashbooks is that you can make them whatever you want them to be; and this is turning about to be a super fun way to use one of mine!

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon with lots more updates!
You have read this article with the title The Daily Record.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/10/daily-record.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Daily Record..."