Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Inspiration Journal Pages...

I'm having fun cutting and pasting in my inspiration journal. Here's my first finished page...

This one is almost done - I will probably add something above the graphic of Neil Young...

I'm not picking these images with any particular idea in mind. They are just images that grab me for one reason or another. Each beautiful in it's own way. My favorite part is putting the colors together. I have a lot more pages that are half-way done. I will share them soon!

I hope you are having a great week! I will be back soon with another update!
You have read this article with the title Inspiration Journal Pages.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/08/inspiration-journal-pages.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiration Journal Pages..."