Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop...

Hi everyone! Saturday was my monthly crop with my girlfriends Lynn, Anne and Christina; and it was such a good time. I feel so lucky to have such awesome women for friends! I have two journal pages to share with you as a result of my time at the crop!

The first one started out as a 21 Secrets project, and then took a wildly different turn - ha. Pages seem to have a mind of their own, don't they? Anyhoo, here's how it turned out...
It's kinda funny cuz I found that picture of a man in a 1965 Boys Life magazine; and I wanted to add him to the page, just because I liked the stark black and white drama of it; but then when I looked at the quote next to the photo, it just happened to go with the theme of my page! Synchronicity!


The second one is a bit of a tribute to our crop - I gathered ephemera from the day from each of my cropmates and added it to the page. So much fun!...
The crossword is actually my castoff even tho I didn't label it. It was an extra piece of a magazine page that I had cut an image from.

I'm also working on another Full-Tilt Boogie album, which I hope to have finished soon.

I wish you a wonderfully creative week my friends! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/07/two-ftb-journal-pages-from-crop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop..."