Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Music is the Soul...

I was inspired to do a journal page about music last night, so I took the opportunity to create it on one of my journal pages that is an actual album sleeve. Here's how it turned out...
Inside the sleeve is a piece of white cardstock with a color copy of one of my record album labels. I plan to do some journaling on that on another day. The photo is an internet stock wallpaper image. The bird was drawn onto painted dictionary paper, and the rest is acrylic paint, colored pencil, oil pastel and paint markers.

I want to give a shout out to my good friend Julie who sent me a beautiful set of Elmer's Paint Markers to use and I just LOVE them! They are really opaque and work so smoothly! I used them to outline the letters and for the black and white striped accent behind them. Thanks so much Julie!!!

I hope your week is going well my friends! Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Music is the Soul.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/07/music-is-soul.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Music is the Soul..."