Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Listening To The Voices...

One of the things that Mary Ann mentioned in her class is how we should listen to our inner voices, and I was really inspired to put that message on a page. Here's my little tribute to the teacher...
I know I've said before that the more I just play, and don't judge or overthink my work, the more I end up liking what I make, so Mary Ann's words really rang true, and I don't want to forget them! Thanks Mary Ann!!!



Oh, and I must say, Johnny was very happy that the voices told me to add a couple ribbons to the left side of the page - lol...

Tomorrow I will be back with my 3rd handbound journal from Full-Tilt Boogie. It's a new and super fun stitch!

See you then!!!
You have read this article with the title Listening To The Voices.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/07/listening-to-voices.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Listening To The Voices..."