Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beautiful Messengers...

This week I had the most magical experience. Two ravens landed on our bird bath and played together there for a long time. You may already know that ravens are my spirit totem animal. Did you know that ravens are said to be messengers between this world and the next? In the four years that I have lived at our current home, I have never seen Ravens at our bird bath, so this was really special. Here's a page I made about it...
I think maybe they were sent by mom and elmer to tell me they found each other and everything is okay.


Here's a closeup...

Do any of you know what your totem animal is? I'd love to hear about it! If you don't know but you are interested in finding out, you can google "totem animals" and find all kinds of resources.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for visiting!!!

You have read this article with the title Beautiful Messengers.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-messengers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Messengers..."