Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Red Smashbook Is Complete!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to report that my red Smashbook is all done! Yesterday was my monthly girls crop, and I played happily with it all day. When I got home it was after 11pm, but I was having so much fun that I pulled it out of my crop bag and stayed up til 5am finishing it! I thought I would share some of the pages with you. I know I posted the cover before, but here it is again - just for reference...

alot of the pages are just random bits of life, like this one...(click on any of the images to see them larger)...

it was fun making lots of different tabs. This one was made from a Tim Holtz adage ticket...


One thing I thought was super fun about the Smashbook, was that it had all these little prompts, that you could do whatever you want with. I liked this one...

tiny pics of the projects I completed during June...

This was one of my most fun pages to work on. I collected things from our neighborhood walks...


This page was titled "Seen," so I decided to collect images of all the wildlife I saw in our yard in June. I ran out of room, so I added a transparency flap...

The cute little dog was already on the page...

I loved the little prompts - they got me thinking differently about documenting life...

another random page...









This one originally said "Top Ten," but I was inspired by Tina Azmus to change it to "currently." I've seen how Tina does this every so often - and I think it's a fun thing to document...


journaling about my new "system," which by the way I've totally abandoned already - LOL!...





So, now, my beautiful Red Smashbook becomes #7 journal of 2011 and sits on my shelf with the others...

I've got ideas already for my three other Smashbooks, but that is for another post.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend my friends! Thank you so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!!!

You have read this article with the title My Red Smashbook Is Complete!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-red-smashbook-is-complete.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Red Smashbook Is Complete!"