Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

private school sucks for this time...

It was an interesting experience with private school... Kyron wasn't qualifed to go in public school system for PRE-K. I think he does but...

I had no choice to put him in private school for pre-k : two times a week from 9 to 12. I was informed that school will have graduation day for all pre-k kids.

I went to the office and requested an interpreter for that day. I never asked for an interpreter with them, so its my first time. From my experience, I never had any problem with an interpreters in school system with my daughter, Mikaela.

Office informed - DENIED my request. I was like... how come? This is a private school and we are not required to provide any services. I told her that I understand its private school and to request an interpreter for a special day (just once). She was having an attitude.

With this kind of attitude that I decided to pull him out from school and you will not receive any checks or get my charity money from now on... She was like oh... sorry...

I spoke with Kyron's teachers, they were upset about it. I have no choice... All they care about money not kids - their motto: Meeting children's needs... yea! right...

That's suck for deaf parents.

Kyron is happy that he's no longer going school. I told him that we will do homeschooling at home. He likes that! Of course FUN FUN!!! I explained to him that he will go Kindergarten in different school... He seems to look forward to it... He was so nervous but I brought him to that school where Mikaela now is at. He said - Mikaela in this school? I said yes.. he's ok with it... Let's wait and see how this fall goes...
You have read this article with the title private school sucks for this time.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/05/private-school-sucks-for-this-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "private school sucks for this time..."