Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

winter day...

Wednesday's usually mean my Jingle Belle's Day:)

This week the Jingle Belle's have teamed up with Betty Bee's Buzz!

The challenge is:

Diecuts

June is featured over on the JB blog.. Lauren is featured on the Betty Bee's Buzz...make sure you check them out!

Okay, evidently I wasn't really thinking when I made my project...

You know how you are sometimes determined to use something on a project?  Well, that's how I was...I 'needed' to use my new Wintertime goodies from Echo Park...I had to use this journaling card...is that considered a diecut?  Hmmm....gonna say that it is definitely a diecut.

Thought I'd share some lunchtime pictures that I took on my power walk:

I'm within walking distance from the Pike Place Market in Seattle...


Gotta love all the colors...


I'm certain that I've posted a version of this pic earlier but this is the very first Starbucks which is located within the Pike Place Market.

 

Okay, come on back tomorrow...I'll have some sneak peeks of my Gauche Alchemy project and some fantastic news:)

You have read this article dymo / echo park / jingle belles with the title winter day.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/winter-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "winter day..."