Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Jenni Bowlin Vintage challenge

For this layout I used a vintage Easter postcard that I inherited from my grandmother (in a box with lots and lots of postcards), part of the March Jenni Bowlin kit (which I had gotten with my gift certificate that I had won - still have another one to spend - maybe on the tart tins???), some vintage ribbon (be sure to check it out - I love the puppy/bunny/clown design on it), a fabric flower that I made, machine stitching, and some paint.

Be sure to come back on April 15 for the newest These are a few of my favorite things challenge!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Jenni Bowlin / scrapbooking with the title Jenni Bowlin Vintage challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/jenni-bowlin-vintage-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jenni Bowlin Vintage challenge"