Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

capture the joy

Happy Monday!

Today is the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have popped over here from Liz's blog, Liz's Paper Loft.  If not, you'll want to start at the EAD Designs blog so that you don't miss any of the fun!

Today I'm featuring a Stickerz set:


Treasure Stickerz!



I love this set because it is a mix of bold and feminine.  The stickerz go on so easy smeasy....really, there is something for everyone!

I was inspired by the current clean & simple sketch:


I'm the end of the hop!  Hope that you had fun!!

I'll be hostessing the EAD Designs blog on Thursday with the new EAD Designs Color Challenge!

cardstock:  PTI kraft
paper:  my minds eye
other:  EAD Designs Treasure Stickerz, MME chippies, seam binding ribbon, PTI button, sewing machine.

You have read this article ead designs dt / mme with the title capture the joy. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/capture-joy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "capture the joy"