Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sweet pea thanks...

Here's an easy peasy card for you...

This is for the SRM Clean & Simple Challenge.

I have super friends...one of them is a co-worker that has a green thumb {Hi KQ!}...she gave me 2 bags of snap and sugar peas...this is my thank you card:)

I inked up the PTI sweet pea image with memento pear tart ink. The sentiment is SRM and the card base is a super fabbie fabriano. I used PTI buttons and finished them off with criss cross threads...


I'm soooooo excited to work with the new gals on the team...I know most everyone and couldn't be happier for them!!!!!

Pssssttt.....don't forget about the challenge I'm hostessing over on Yvonne's blog...there's a prize up for grabs...a $15 Two Peas in a bucket gift certificate!!!!

You have read this article fabriano / pti / schlosser designs / srm with the title sweet pea thanks.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-pea-thanks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sweet pea thanks..."