Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sad....

First i have a new challenge to share with you, it's this months challenge over at Scrappassion!!
This time 9t was Monique that had to come up with the challenge and she did great!!
She wants us to make a LO or project using black and white in paper and picture or brown and white and a sepia picture!!
Here is what I did, 2 of my sweethearts they are so alike!!!

But I also got some very sad news this week, my sweet aunt passed away yesterday she was sick for 2 months and we knew she wouldn't get better but it all went so quick!!
She was such an amazing lady, always happy, always smilling, when she entered a room the whole room was alive. I will miss her like crazy.
xxx
You have read this article with the title Sad..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/sad.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sad...."