Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

New York City...


Jasin and I are in New York.... So We did a double decker bus tour of Downtown New York today. Here are some of the pics I took.


Jasin and I sitting on a bench by the Statue of Liberty!

Loved these flowers and when I got up to take a picture,
I realized there were bumble bees on them...

Jasin had to have an I LOVE NY t-shirt. He bought it by the Statue of Liberty
and put it on right there.

This picture was taken at the entrance to Trinity Church. I love how Jasin took this pic.... So gonna scrap this one first...

We made a visit to ground zero... where the World Trade Center was. I have to say when we started to walk up to it I could feel the tears well up inside me. It is a sight to see. Because of the 4th of July there are flags everywhere. All of the cranes that are doing construction have flags hanging from them.

This is just a shot of the gorgeous sky. The weather is beautiful.

We are having a blast... So relaxing and much need time together. More pics tomorrow....
Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title New York City.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-york-city.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New York City..."