Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Funny video ....



Just a funny video to share with you today! My postings will be a little bit fewer for the next month because we are moving! I am not looking forward to the packing BUT I am looking forward to our new home! It even has a finished "scrapbooking room" that I might have to do one of those video tours I have seen others do! It will be kinda bitter sweet to leave our home, but, as I explained to my son our home is what we put in it and the memories we share and the next four walls that we place them into will feel just as nice!

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen
You have read this article Chatter with the title Funny video ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/funny-video.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Funny video ...."