Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

h*e*l*l*o

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

We have another fabulous sponsor lined up for this week:

Okay, ready for the sketch?!!!

Here's my liberal take on the sketch..lol...if you squint and turn your head...you can really see how I was truly inspired by the sketch...good grief, another banner?!

I played with The Digi Kitty Babushka Doll....perfect for paper piecing! You've seen those dolls in orange and fushia houndstooth, haven't you? :) All the patterned paper is American Crafts...yup another banner...I'm getting so predictable, aren't I? LOL..I just can't seem to get enough of them...The hello is actually a SRM sticker that I cut up {patting myself on the back for that move}...the crochet blooms are compliments of Alice:)

I hope that you'll play along with us...I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!!

I took a little field trip on Friday on my way to meet my friend for dinner...I stopped by the A Muse shop. I love it when the sales girl asks: "Did you find what you were looking for?"...me: "Uh yeah, I came here to buy the new coffee mug.".....


muwahahahaha


Uh yeah, so I did get the mug...and a smidge more:)

This is one of the very many reasons why I love living where I do...

Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

You just gotta love the chandeliers...

Why yes, I did have a great time and yes, I did touch everything and went through the store twice...sooooooo much fun:)
You have read this article 365 DT / american crafts / digi kitty / pti / RAK with the title h*e*l*l*o. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/hello.html. Thanks!

No comment for "h*e*l*l*o"