Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just some pictures....

My Dad and Jaxon picking out a pumpkin.

Jesse found his pumkin!

Our family pic.... It is so hard to get everyone to look. This is the best out of 6.

Jesse had his birthday at Chuck E Cheese....He had a blast!

Jacob likes his bobble head Chuck E Cheese Cup!!!!

When we were painting the new store... Alexandrias friend Jordan took this picture.... My daughter is so amazing.

My friend Macklyn and I finished up painting today.... We had a whole crew of fabulous peeps on Saturday... I will share those pics soon cause I did not have my camera...

My office and bathroom is a beautiful Tiffany Blue...


The store from the outside!

My pretty sunshine walls.... The color is Whisper Yellow! I love it...

Have a great week... More pics to come!

You have read this article with the title Just some pictures..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-some-pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just some pictures...."