

The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and change (particularly in the nickled and dimed department! LOL!) I am focusing on the abundance of my life, and on living and enjoying each day as it comes. I have been practicing yoga now daily for two weeks and I can really see the difference in my attitude and physical well being. I am also painting and drawing almost every day. I am working on some new pieces to exhibit and hopefully sell - I have really gotten into portraits with the class that I am taking and hope to do some commissions. Some changes are happening in the scrapping area but I recently received some new lines that you can't yet purchase, and will be showing you some fun new layouts and projects with them. I finished sewing a pair of pants and am now sewing a top to coordinate with them. I also got a really cool book at the library called Fabric Jewelry by Teresa Searle and am so inspired by her ideas. I have been playing with variations and permutations, and will showing some pieces very soon.
It is another stunning day here, and every day I say thanks for the cooler weather - it feels so fantastic and really helps reduce our electricity bill. Yesterday I baked bread and a Key lime cake, and fixed vegetable soup for dinner. Today is a butt roast in the crockpot, fried polenta, and a salad of avocado, tomato, onion, green pepper, fresh basil from my yard in a viniagrette - I love love love to cook and bake when it's cool.
Thanks for reading and have a super day!
You have read this article watercolor
with the title Trying to make some sense of things. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/trying-to-make-some-sense-of-things.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Trying to make some sense of things"
Post a Comment