And speaking of Sjors, when I was playing outside with him this afternoon he ran away and hurt one of his paws and now he is walking with a limp!! He can stand but the walking isn't going very well, we will keep an eye on him this weekend to see what happens!!:(
And here is Finn showing his new socceroutfit, he got from Pete!! the soccerseason is almost over, only 2 or 3 games and it's done (I never understand why they stop when the weather gets better, whole winter my toes are freezing off and when I actually like to go and see a match the season is over???) But the fun thing is that Finn's team did a great job and they might be the champions within 2 weeks YAY!!!
Hope you all will have a wonderfull weekend!!
No comment for "CP4U and a new socceroutfit!!!"
Post a Comment