Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-A few of my favorite things

Happy Thursday!

Where oh where did the week go?! lol I'm hosting the ABC dt blog today, so I have gathered a few of my favorite things for my card today, let me show you...


Stamps: Sarah Kay (Rose's Garden)
Paper: BasicGrey (offbeat), SU! cs.
Ink: Copics, Prisma pencils, Memento
Other: MS punches, gems &
wide ribbon, piercing tool

I had such fun coloring this Sarah Kay image, I love 'em all but this is my all-time favorite!!!
The gals @ Crafty Cardmakers asked, "what favorites would you take to a desert island?"

Here are mine...what are yours???

1. brown/orange color combo (brown & any color really)!
2. Sarah Kay stamps
3. hand made scrunchy flowers
4. MS punches
5. bling
6. coordinating ribbon!
7. Copics
8. faux stitching
9. distressing

yep! Just a few of my favorite things!!!! ...and I found most of them @ ABC Toys & Crafts! How cool is that?!!

Here are the challenges...
Crafty Cardmakers~your favs
Secret Carfter~a day out
Sundays w/Chrissy~make it a combo
Design Dollies Color chall~colors
Sophisticats~distressing
All Sorts~stitching
OCC~butterflies
The Crafty Pad~stitching
Papertake Weekly~sketch
Corrosive chall~paper piercing
Sweet Stampin' chall~stitching
Nutshells chall~spring theme

...another favorite, combining challenges!


We have a lovely friend coming over today for a clay play date! It's really for the kids art class, but I'm hoping to learn some fun techniques too!

Enjoy your day!
Hugs & Blessings!!!



*
You have read this article ABC Toys with the title ABC Toys-A few of my favorite things. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/abc-toys-few-of-my-favorite-things.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-A few of my favorite things"