







FUN DAY with my bffs. We haven't seen them in SO long and they found this Petting Zoo with a pumpkin patch! It was SO fun! We got to pet bunnies, guinea pigs, chickens, llamas, goats, ponies and cows! There was a train ride and instead of a sand box it was a corn box...that CARLY had a blast playing in. What a fun day.Last week was very emotional and rewarding. I made the decision to come out to the gsa kids on Saturday. They so desperately need a role model. Its time that I got more involved...so I went to one of their events where the gsa students educate the teachers on ways they can stop the bullying. For example, many teachers won't say anything to students when students say, "That's so gay..." but they will say something if students say "That's so retarded."
I liked the way the gsa adviser began the meeting letting everyone know before hand that this would not become a debate exchanging beliefs, instead it was going to be a meeting about changing behaviors which would provide a SAVE environment in the classroom for ALL students.


On a new topic, I'm learning how to do screen printing! Its so cool! I'm in the process of doing an Andy Warhol Pop Art of my mother and one of my step dad playing the clarinet. I hope they come out as good as my graphic images look. I'm so excited! I want to do a bunch of these! I feel like we could sell them! I could do kids and pets too! I bought 5 yards of canvas today and lots of ink. Can't wait to get started!
Carly's new favorite words: yah baby, please, poo poo, thanks, Mom, WOW, no, yah, meow, kitty.


f
You have read this article with the title What a Week!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-week.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What a Week!"
Post a Comment